About Me

My photo
Hello all!! I am the Graphic Design instructor for Bollman Technical Educational Center in Thornton, Colorado. I have been teaching for eleven years now as well as running my own design studio for fourteen years. I am currently pursuing a Masters in Education Media Design and Technology at Full Sail University. I travel as often as possible all over the world and enjoy it very much! Music is a huge part of my life and I don't know what I would do without it.

Monday, July 12, 2010

BP5_Comment on Scott Priebe's Web 2.0 Blog



My Squids! Soon to be design college ninjas! Class of 2010

Scotts find of an alternative, open source for rich media is awesome! I can easily see it being incorporated into my program and a couple other programs at my school.

Check out his blog about Kaltura here: Scottie (Old Dog) Priebe

No comments:

Post a Comment