As much as I would love to use this amazing web tool in my classroom, the cost is much more fitting for professional or corporate business organizations. I have figured out a way to adapt some of the features they use to make proofing students work more efficient and detailed. As well as saving our budget a bit from the cost of print paper.
Below is the commercial I created for ProofHQ.
About Me
- Brooke McKaig
- Hello all!! I am the Graphic Design instructor for Bollman Technical Educational Center in Thornton, Colorado. I have been teaching for eleven years now as well as running my own design studio for fourteen years. I am currently pursuing a Masters in Education Media Design and Technology at Full Sail University. I travel as often as possible all over the world and enjoy it very much! Music is a huge part of my life and I don't know what I would do without it.
Brooke,
ReplyDeleteNicely, done! To bad it cost a lot of money. When I was looking for Web 2.0 tools I found the same problem or their were things that didn't quite work for my classroom.