About Me

My photo
Hello all!! I am the Graphic Design instructor for Bollman Technical Educational Center in Thornton, Colorado. I have been teaching for eleven years now as well as running my own design studio for fourteen years. I am currently pursuing a Masters in Education Media Design and Technology at Full Sail University. I travel as often as possible all over the world and enjoy it very much! Music is a huge part of my life and I don't know what I would do without it.

Monday, June 28, 2010

BP2_iGoogle Screen Shots







This is my first post to show that Google reader has been added to my iGoogle account as well as all the other required tags. I am following the same blogs via both Blogger and Google reader because I will be (and have been) using these accounts for strictly educational and professional purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment